This printable Easter Egg I Spy game is a fun (and free!) printable game for kids! The cheerful colors of Easter eggs are always one of my favorite things about Easter, which is why I love this printable I Spy game.
The Easter Egg I Spy game is a cute addition to your Easter basket. Plus including it in the Easter basket makes it easy to use our Easter sweets as markers in our I Spy game.
How to Play Easter Egg I Spy
- Download and print out a color copy of the game.
- Look at the game with your child – talk about the eggs, the colors, the decorations
- Look at the words at the bottom, and explain that the game is counting how many eggs there are of the different colors.
- Use Easter candy as markers for the game. They can use the markers to count each color, by placing one candy on each of the eggs of the same color.
- Your child could also use the jelly beans to match the colors.
- Your child can point to the eggs and colors with you, or count the colors themselves, or a combination!
Print out our Easter Egg I Spy Game, and add it to your Easter basket!