This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasterSweets #CollectiveBias
This printable Easter Egg I Spy game is a fun (and free!) printable game for kids! The cheerful colors of Easter eggs are always one of my favorite things about Easter, which is why I love this printable I Spy game.
The Easter Egg I Spy game is a cute addition to your Easter basket. Plus including it in the Easter basket makes it easy to use our Easter sweets as markers in our I Spy game.
To make it even easier for you to get these Easter sweets, check out these coupons to pick up your MARS candies (including Easter M&M’s), and your Wrigley candies (including Starburst Jellybeans). Or look for more Easter sweet inspiration here!
How to Play Easter Egg I Spy
- Download and print out a color copy of the game.
- Look at the game with your child – talk about the eggs, the colors, the decorations
- Look at the words at the bottom, and explain that the game is counting how many eggs there are of the different colors.
- Use the Starburst Jellybeans and Easter M&M’s as markers for the game. They can use the markers to count each color, by placing one candy on each of the eggs of the same color.
- Your child could also use the Starburst Jellybeans and the Easter M&M’s to match the colors.
- Your child can point to the eggs and colors with you, or count the colors themselves, or a combination!
Print out our Easter Egg I Spy Game, and add it to your Easter basket!
To create our Easter basket, we combined:
- Easter M&M’s White Strawberry Shortcake
- Easter DOVE Peanut Butter Eggs
- Easter M&M’s Milk Chocolate
- Starburst Sweet & Sour Jellybeans
- Starburst Tropical Jellybeans
We used lots of plastic eggs and mixed the candies together. Some were M&M’s eggs – a mix of the Easter M&M’s White Strawberry Shortcake and Easter M&M’s Milk Chocolate. Some were Starburst eggs – with Starburst Sweet & Sour Jellybeans and Starburst Tropical Jellybeans. And some were a mix of everything – Easter DOVE Peanut Butter Eggs and some of one of the varieties of M&M’s or Starburst Jellybeans.
It sounds like a lot of different things to buy, but it’s actually super easy. You can pick up all the items you need for an awesome Easter basket in Target’s season aisle.
Do you want more ideas for Easter basket sweets? Target Super Stores will be hosting a sampling event March 20th, so mark your calendars! This is a great time to get the M&M’s White Strawberry Shortcake candies, which are only at Target and only for a limited time.