Christmas traditions are something we look forward to year round. And LEGO pieces plus Christmas equals extra fun! These are 8 fun LEGO Christmas traditions to try.
LEGO Christmas Traditions
- Advent calendars! Either make your own LEGO advent calendar, or buy one! We buy one every year, and the kids love them.
- Make LEGO Christmas crafts.
- Make LEGO printed wapping paper for the gifts!
- Build ornaments using your LEGO bricks – Frugal Fun for Boys has lots of ideas, with instructions.
- Create a LEGO mini figure card! Not your average holiday card—LEGO Minfigure Family lets you turn your family into LEGO Minfigures with a customized holiday card. Easy, free and fun you can choose from a variety of backgrounds and each family member can pick his own personal details—from the color of pants to her favorite facial expression. Don’t forget to include the family cat or dog too!
- Fill ornaments with LEGO bricks!
- Use your LEGO minifigures to create LEGO minifigure snow globes!
- LEGO has been releasing Christmas and winter sets every year. We get one each year and set them up as part of our Christmas decorations. It’s fun to watch our village grow!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.