Teaching through play is our favorite way to learn math and science concepts. Fizz, Pop, Bang! an e-book that just launched is packed with playful ideas for math and science play. I’m so excited to share it with you!
Why You Will Love This Book
- This ebook is seriously fun. It’s packed with hands-on ways to enjoy math and science.
- It’s not math and science in isolation. Art, sensory play, creativity, imagination (and even snack-time!) are incorporated throughout the book.
- These ideas are versatile. Use them at home (no crazy supplies needed!), school, homeschool, summer camps or as fun weekend projects.
- A practical resource of ideas you can easily, and inexpensively, try at home.
- Great photos, which complement the step-by-step guides, and make the projects understandable.
- SO MANY IDEAS – This ebook includes 40 ideas for kids aged 3 to 8, AND 20 printable resources AND additional links to over 80 more activities.
Printable Resources Include:
- Math and science graphing and recording sheets
- Magnet maze
- Monster match and sort game
- Print and build 3D solid blocks
- Rocket math game
- Tracing shapes
- Fact family dominoes
- Catch and count fish game
- Engineering challenge cards
Check out a sample page below:
We contributed one math and one science (plus a printable!) to this book, and I can’t wait to hear what you think about it! And if right now it’s on sale for US$7.99 until November 9, 2014 (after that it will be US$9.99). It’s an ebook, so it is available internationally – Paypal will take care of the currency conversion.
You can buy the book now, and then download it when you are ready. You may even be able to download on your mobile device, but if you have any doubts or problems, I recommend you use a computer to download the book and then share it to your mobile devices (that’s what I do!)