This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Jamba Juice. All opinions are 100% mine.
One of my big struggles is finding snacks that are easily portable, won’t get crushed in my bag, are healthy, and that are things I’m actually excited to eat. I’m so happy to be working with our sponsor, Jamba Juice, to bring you snack ideas perfect to throw in your bag!
6 Easy Snacks For Moms on the Go
– Jamba Juice’s Cold Pressed Juices – ready to drink, cold-pressed 100% juice yumminess. They come in Citrus Kick, Orange Reviver, Tropical Greens, and Veggie Harvest
– Yogurt and frozen fruit – I put frozen blueberries into plain yogurt. As the berries defrost, their juice seeps into the yogurt, and sweetens it without adding anything else (although I’ve also been known to add a dollop of honey).
– Make a large batch of trail mix at the beginning of the week. I like to do 3 cups of nuts (usually almonds or walnuts), 1 1/2 cups of dried fruits (raisins, cranberries, and/or cherries), 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut. If I want a little treat, I’ll also add in some chocolate chips. Then I divide it into 6 or 7 snack-size resealable plastic bags. It doesn’t take long to do, and having it made for the rest of the week means I can just grab it and go!
– No bake, few-ingredient granola bars. I like these no-bake bars. You can make a whole batch, put them in the freezer, and same thing – grab and go as needed during the week!
– Kiwi and a plastic spoon. All you need to do is use the spoon to (roughly) cut it in half. Then the 2 halves of the kiwi are like 2 little bowls. Just scoop the kiwi out of the peel using the spoon.
– Any fruit with a harder peel – especially clementines, bananas, oranges. Even apples hold up pretty well to being tossed in a bag!
You probably are most familiar with Jamba Juice for it’s Fresh Squeezed Juices. But you can also pick up cold pressed juices at Jamba Juice – and bring them with you! There are 4 flavors to try: Orange Reviver (oranges, apples, bananas, and beets), Citrus Kick (oranges, apples, pineapples, and ginger), Tropical Greens (apples, pineapples, and super greens), and Veggie Harvest (apples, carrots, beets, super greens, and ginger).
I love the Citrus Kick and the Tropical Greens. The cold pressed juices were easy to find. They were in the refrigerated front counter, right in the middle. The employees were also friendly and helpful – and happy to share their favorite flavors! The people I spoke with in the store said they are flying off the shelf, so you should stock up while you’re there!
Comment below and let us know which Ready to Drink juice flavor you would want to try for a chance to win a $20 Jamba Juice gift card!
You may receive (1) total entry for the prize (one $20 gift card to Jamba Juice) by leaving a comment on this post. No duplicate comments. No purchase or payment of any kind is required to enter this sweepstakes.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Deadline to enter is 12:01 EST on February 28, 2015. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
See Jamba Juice for Official Rules. Fulfillment by Jamba Juice.