This sensory bottle is perfect for dinosaur lovers – and this one is fun for the kids to make and play with!
Making the Dinosaur Sensory Bottle
- play sand
- toy dinosaurs (check out these here, here, and here)
- hot glue gun or Krazy Glue
- clean, empty, clear plastic bottle
Put the sand and the dinos into the bottle. That’s it! You could also throw in some rocks.
It’s fun for lots of ages!
- Babies – they just love turning the bottle, letting the sand move from one end of the bottle to the other
- Toddlers – Also love shaking and rolling the bottle, finding the dinosaurs
- Preschoolers – my preschooler is super into different types of dinosaurs. He loves looking at the bottle, shaking it and naming the dinosaurs.
- Kindergartners and up – make I Spy games, tell them which dinosaurs to look for and find.
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
Dinosaur Matching Puzzles Free Printable // Powerful Mothering
Dinosaur Playdough Kit // Mama. Papa. Bubba.
Dinosaur Counting Cards // The Kindergarten Connection
Dinosaur Matching // Coffee Cups and Crayons
Dinosaur Guessing Game // Play & Learn Everyday
Free Editable Dinosaur Name Plates // Fairy Poppins
Free Dinosaur Number Puzzles // Playdough to Plato
Dinosaur Egg Colour Matching // Teach Me Mommy
How to Stomp Out Dinosaur Sized // Sugar Aunts
Dinosaur Colours and Numbers Busy Bag // Adventures of Adam
Dinosaur Emergent Reader // The Kindergarten Connection
Free Dinosaur Subitizing Game // Fairy Poppins
Dinosaur Sensory Bottle // The Pleasantest Thing
Dinosaur Letter Tracing // Modern Preschool
(Not Shown) Dinosaur Busy Bag // Study at Home Mama
Love Dinosaurs? Check these out: