I’m excited to partner with UPS on their #WishesDelivered campaign! Share your wish for the greater good and UPS will donate $1 to one of their charity partners (Boys & Girls Club of America, World Food Programme, Toys for Tots Literacy Program, The Salvation Army, The UN Refugee Agency) up to $150K! Post your wish on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #WishesDelivered, or submit it on the UPS #WishesDelivered site.
- Make a bird feeder from pinecone, nut butter (or sunflower seed butter), and roll in birdseed
- Go on a thankful nature walk
- Cut an orange in half, remove the fruit, and fill with birdseed.
Yard Work For A Neighbor
- rake leaves
- shovel snow
- bring newspaper to the front step
- spread salt on the walk or driveway before a storm (ask first!)
- Leave a hot chocolate surprise for a friend or neighbor
- Tape happy notes or pictures on food cans and jars you are donating
- Tape popcorn surprises to vending machines
- Pay for the next person’s drink at a coffee shop
- Donate hot chocolate boxes to a food shelter
- Bring cans to food collection drop offs
Be inspired looking at the #WishesDelivered Site. Read inspiring stories and wishes and watch inspiring stories:
- Mr. Brown’s Books (he started the International Booksmart Foundation and still collects textbooks for children in Africa) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie_In5T2KeE
Be sure to add your wish to the UPS #WishesDelivered site!
What’s your wish? Share your wish for good on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #WishesDelivered.