Crayon Holder Centerpieces
What better way to pass the time than coloring? Just make sure you stock up on washable crayons!
- Felt Turkey from Skip to My Lou
- Pilgrim Crayon Hat from Fiskars
- Printable Crayon pack and activity mat from A Girl and a Glue Gun
These games are so cute, they can double as centerpieces.
- Mix and Match Pumpkin Heads from Hand Made Kids Art
- Get out your mini pumpkins and play Autumn Tic Tac Toe from It’s Overflowing
Share Your Thanks
There are so many fun ways to talk about why you are thankful with your family. These ideas would also be great as centerpieces!
- Make your Thankful Tree into a centerpiece from Sugar Aunts
- Make a Thankful Box from I Heart Crafty Things. Pair it with paper and pencil, for kids to write out reasons to be grateful!
- Spend time before the meal creating these Gratitude Turkeys from Happiness is Homemade
Turkey, Pilgrim, Mayflower, and Leaf Crafts
- Paper Cup Turkeys from Teach Preschool
- Thanksgiving turkey popcorn craft from Two Big Two Little
- Personalized Pilgrim Placards from Gracious Rain
- Make a fleet of napkin Mayflowers from Party City
- A leaf centerpiece toddlers can help make – which doubles as a wreath from Kids Activities Blog.
- Paper Turkey Lantern from JDaniel4’s Mom
- Set up a fruit turkey from Coffee Cups & Crayons
What other ideas do you have for a Thanksgiving centerpiece?