These Thanksgiving games are great for when the turkey’s cooking! Whether you need indoor or outdoor ideas, printable games or something to get the kids moving, there’s something on this list that will help make the day less stressful!
- Make the coolest kids’ table centerpiece ever with Autumn Tic Tac Toe from It’s Overflowing
- Don’t topple the Teepee pencil game from Inspired Treehouse
- While you’re cooking, let the kids pretend Thanksgiving feast pretend play from Toddler Approved.
- Or go straight for dessert with Felt Apple Pie Pretend Play!
- Play Thanksgiving Bingo with this free printable Bingo set from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Make Turkey Rockets using a balloon from Growing A Jeweled Rose
- Pin the Feather on the Turkey from Happy Hawkins
- Grab a stack of pencils and paper and try these 5 Games you can play with a pencil
Do you want to clear everyone out of the house while you’re cooking? Or get everyone moving before the big Thanksgiving meal? Then try one (or more!) of these easy to put together, active Thanksgiving games!
- Get running with Turkey clothespin tag from Let’s Get Together
- Get out your gourds and mini pumpkins and try balancing a gourd on your heads – and walking!
- Add a broom and sweep the gourds or pumpkins! You could even try hockey.
- Go on a turkey hunt – grab these free numbered turkey printables from Bloom Designs
- Play pumpkin ring toss from Inner Child Fun.
- Have some math and science fun and try some pumpkin investigations from Coffee Cups & Crayons. No carving involved!
- Turn your bowling pins into turkeys for some Turkey Bowling from Make and Takes